Document Record Specialist (Idaho Falls, ID)
Provide document control services by releasing, reproducing, and distributing documents to requestors, and by managing active and inactive drawings. Provide records management services by consulting with staff on proper records management practices, and by protecting, maintaining, and transferring long-term records as needed.
- Basic computer skills, with an understanding of Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Professional, internet, networking technologies, and server file structures
- Perform file conversions from .doc to various formats, including .pdf .txt etc.
- Must be able to import/export documents from one software to another
- Must have working knowledge on the use of scanners and scanning software, and other office equipment such as printers, copy and fax machines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of relative experience
- Perform wide variety of routine duties demonstrating basic knowledge and understanding of documents and records management processes
- Interact with representatives inside and outside of work group
- Perform records maintenance and filing
- Able to work under schedule pressures, and with little direct supervision
- Achieve and maintain records coordinator qualification if required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of personnel
- Must be able to pass a security check and pre-employment drug screen
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled