RED, Inc. Named 2019 SBA Small Business Subcontractor of the Year in Pacific Northwest Region
RED, Inc. Graphic Design Team Wins Seventeen Communicator Awards
May 16, 2019
The winners of the 25th Annual Communicator Awards have officially been announced by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts. With over 6,000 entries received from across the US and around the world, the Communicator Awards is the largest and most competitive awards program honoring creative excellence for communications professionals.
RED, Inc. Wins New Contracts
RED, Inc. was recently awarded two new contracts for Graphic Design and Production Services (Visual Information Support). Over the next five years, the company will provide graphic design, web design and development, video production, and photography services in support of operations at
- Columbus Air Force Base Mississippi
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory Colorado
RED, Inc. alse received a contract with the Joint Fire Science Program and National Interagency Fire Center to prepare a report commemorating the 20th year of the Joint Fire Science Program. The report is a retrospective report summarizing results and impacts of the fire science research from 1998 through 2017. RED, Inc. is providing writing, editing, layout and design, printing and distribution of the final report.
Graphic Designers Win 2018 Communicator Awards
May 17, 2018
RED, Inc. graphic designers, Stephannie Lambert and Kim Jacobson, received 2018 Communicator Awards of Distinction for two separate projects: The 2017 Delaware Arts Summit "Arts for All" Save the Date and Event Brochure and the Museum of Idaho "Olde Fashioned Christmas and Winter Festivals" campaign.
Being honored with a Communicator Award is a remarkable accomplishment and testament to the award-winning work all of the designers at RED, Inc. produce. Congratulations to Stephannie and Kim!
Toys for Tots
December 20, 2017
The RED, Inc. Albuquerque office and PPC led the effort to collect donations for the US Marine Corps Reserves’ 2017 Toys for Tots program. We collected two large boxes of new toys to be given to less fortunate children in the community. We would like to thank those who donated to this effort to help put a smile on the face of a child!
2017 Summit Creative Award Winners
RED, Inc. designers win four Creative Summit awards, including a "Best of Show" for "Future Forests of the Northern United States" - Best of Show Industry Specific Marketing. Designers: Kim Jacobson and Stephannie Lambert
- Creative Summit Silver Award for "Idaho National Laboratory Career Future"
- Creative Summit Bronze Award for "Light Water Reactor Sustainability Display"
- Creative Summit Finalist Award for "Covering the Bases" informational Sheet/Flyer.
The Summit Creative Award (SCA) spotlights works created by small and mid-size marketing firms around the globe. This advertising award is widely recognized for its prestige worldwide, and is a coveted honor to its award recipients.
RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accomplishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
"Again, I want you to know how much I appreciate both you and Judy pushing our milestones out in a professional way."
"Thanks again for all your great work. If you can spare an hour you should come to the panel and see all your great work in action!"
"I highly recommend Lisa Maze and the entire RED, Inc. team for any writing, editing, or design work. Their work exceeded our expectations and they were always flexible to meet short deadlines."
T.S., Communications Director