RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accompllishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
Toys for Tots
December 09, 2016
The RED, Inc. Albuquerque office and PPC led the effort to collect donations for the US Marine Corps Reserves’ 2016 Toys for Tots program. We collected two large boxes of new toys to be given to less fortunate children in the community. We would like to thank those who donated to this effort to help put a smile on the face of a child!
"I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated RED, Inc. employees Scott and Daniel in completing this year's MeV Summer School Student Book. We had a very tight turnaround in the preparation of the book before forwarding to ORNL to print.
Both Scott and Daniel were exceptional in their willingness to work through design decisions and quality of their work. Revisions were kept to a minimum and their attention to detail made the timeline work."
"I just wanted to take an opportunity to tell you how pleased I am with the customer service overall and responsiveness, which I've received from the Document Control & Support Group, and Text Processing.
They are quick, efficient, diligent, conscientious, kind and helpful. Having them there, ready and willing to assist me and expedite our work needs, is so appreciated and valuable."
"Seriously, can't tell you how great I think this turned out. Really impressed with your work and on such short notice. Thank you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am really pleased."