Toys for Tots
December 20, 2017
The RED, Inc. Albuquerque office and PPC led the effort to collect donations for the US Marine Corps Reserves’ 2017 Toys for Tots program. We collected two large boxes of new toys to be given to less fortunate children in the community. We would like to thank those who donated to this effort to help put a smile on the face of a child!
2017 Summit Creative Award Winners
RED, Inc. designers win four Creative Summit awards, including a "Best of Show" for "Future Forests of the Northern United States" - Best of Show Industry Specific Marketing. Designers: Kim Jacobson and Stephannie Lambert
- Creative Summit Silver Award for "Idaho National Laboratory Career Future"
- Creative Summit Bronze Award for "Light Water Reactor Sustainability Display"
- Creative Summit Finalist Award for "Covering the Bases" informational Sheet/Flyer.
The Summit Creative Award (SCA) spotlights works created by small and mid-size marketing firms around the globe. This advertising award is widely recognized for its prestige worldwide, and is a coveted honor to its award recipients.
RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accomplishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
"Seriously, can't tell you how great I think this turned out. Really impressed with your work and on such short notice. Thank you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am really pleased."
"Thank you very much for all the last minute support and work you did for us. As always it was awesome.
The DOE HQ presentations and graphics are just what we needed and will present a very professional image of the lab to our customers and peers."
"We have a partner presentation coming up with Bergstrom and MCI at the end of the month where we are getting an award for our No-Idle bus system. Bergstrom sent me their part of the slide deck that they will be speaking to so that we could clean it up and insert our data and put it through our STIMS process for release.
I thought you might like to know that one of the slides that they included had a photograph of the No Idle HVAC poster that you made for us for Earth day last year. They loved it when they saw it at the media release event last fall (we actually use it quite a bit).
Just a little 'boost' for your Monday, since it's obvious that your work made quite an impression and is still doing a VERY good job! They loved the poster so much that they wanted to use it again, for the American Bus Association presentation. This is a pretty big deal in our world, and you should be pretty proud of your work. I know that we are! I think we may end up using it in a presentation to FedFleet in DC, as well! Great Job, and Thank You so much! We look forward to working with you again soon!"