2017 Summit Creative Award Winners
RED, Inc. designers win four Creative Summit awards, including a "Best of Show" for "Future Forests of the Northern United States" - Best of Show Industry Specific Marketing. Designers: Kim Jacobson and Stephannie Lambert
- Creative Summit Silver Award for "Idaho National Laboratory Career Future"
- Creative Summit Bronze Award for "Light Water Reactor Sustainability Display"
- Creative Summit Finalist Award for "Covering the Bases" informational Sheet/Flyer.
The Summit Creative Award (SCA) spotlights works created by small and mid-size marketing firms around the globe. This advertising award is widely recognized for its prestige worldwide, and is a coveted honor to its award recipients.
RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accomplishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
Toys for Tots
December 09, 2016
The RED, Inc. Albuquerque office and PPC led the effort to collect donations for the US Marine Corps Reserves’ 2016 Toys for Tots program. We collected two large boxes of new toys to be given to less fortunate children in the community. We would like to thank those who donated to this effort to help put a smile on the face of a child!
Wow, that is exciting! You all did such an amazing job with the volumes. It is very well deserved!
University of New Mexico Client
"I would highly recommend RED Inc., their high quality of products and excellent customer service set them above other companies that provide similar services."
M.C., NREL - HTSC
"I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated RED, Inc. employees Scott and Daniel in completing this year's MeV Summer School Student Book. We had a very tight turnaround in the preparation of the book before forwarding to ORNL to print.
Both Scott and Daniel were exceptional in their willingness to work through design decisions and quality of their work. Revisions were kept to a minimum and their attention to detail made the timeline work."