Toys for Tots
December 20, 2017
The RED, Inc. Albuquerque office and PPC led the effort to collect donations for the US Marine Corps Reserves’ 2017 Toys for Tots program. We collected two large boxes of new toys to be given to less fortunate children in the community. We would like to thank those who donated to this effort to help put a smile on the face of a child!
2017 Summit Creative Award Winners
RED, Inc. designers win four Creative Summit awards, including a "Best of Show" for "Future Forests of the Northern United States" - Best of Show Industry Specific Marketing. Designers: Kim Jacobson and Stephannie Lambert
- Creative Summit Silver Award for "Idaho National Laboratory Career Future"
- Creative Summit Bronze Award for "Light Water Reactor Sustainability Display"
- Creative Summit Finalist Award for "Covering the Bases" informational Sheet/Flyer.
The Summit Creative Award (SCA) spotlights works created by small and mid-size marketing firms around the globe. This advertising award is widely recognized for its prestige worldwide, and is a coveted honor to its award recipients.
RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accomplishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
"I would like to thank everyone for their extraordinary effort over the last three weeks. The accelerated schedule caught us all a little blindsided, with the help of RED inc. we were able to rise to the challenge and meet our goal."
"I highly recommend Lisa Maze and the entire RED, Inc. team for any writing, editing, or design work. Their work exceeded our expectations and they were always flexible to meet short deadlines."
T.S., Communications Director
Red Inc. produced outstanding service and quality of products during the assessment period, meeting all and exceeding many of the requirements as stated in the contract. During this period of performance, along with continued maintenance our intra/internet web pages Red Inc. improved the usability and functionality of multiple electronic web-based tools.Red Inc. made significant improvements to the overall internal web page designand layout.
Red Inc. graphic services continually allowed the region to produce professional high quality products used internally and in public venues. Red Inc. provided services on over 75 independent efforts. Red Inc also worked with the Regional Administrator and his staff to develop the 86-page Northwest/Arctic Region Sustainability and Economic Impacts of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Projects Report. The first of it’s kind within the Agency, Red Inc. designed the report layout, and it’s Executive Summary, in a manner that allowed the information to be easily read and understood.
We constantly receive positive feedback from our clients about how well Red Inc.is supporting them and their requirements.