October 31, 2022
RED, Inc. Sandia staff carved a pumpkin to submit in the Sandia Labs contest! Good luck!
Penny (Technical Writer) took home the Best Costume award at Sandia’s shindig this afternoon. CONGRATS PENNY!
2022 Communicator Awards
Congratulations to a fantastic team of designers!
Award of Excellence - Gold
- Laura – 11k Race Logo and E-Board
- Laura – Stress First Aid for Health Care Workers Guide
- Neil – REEDs: Resilience Framework for Electric Energy Delivery Systems
- Vanessa – Idaho Falls Power Energy Saving Guide
Award of Distinction - Silver
- Laura – Get Connected Ad, Flyer and E-Board
- Barry – Chemical Reviews Cover Design
- Dan – RELAP5 – 3D Logo
- Dan – INL Job Shadow T-Shirt Design
- Vanessa – Cybersecurity in the Age of Espionage
- Rob – KIDK Energizing Conversations Intro Animation
- Barry – Women Worth Watching in Leadership Nucleus Rotator for INL
- Neil – Cyber Blog Series: Cybersecurity Awareness Identity for Social Media and Blog Posts
Illustration Selected as Cover of February ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering Publication
January 13, 2020
Graphic Designer Debra Butikofer cover illustration is selected for the cover of February 2020 ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering Publication. Congratulations Debra! Fantastic work.
Toys for Tots
December 18, 2019
As in years past, the RED, Inc. Albuquerque office and Jeremy Baca of Data Systems Analysts, Inc. have joined in sponsoring the 2019 Toys for Tots drive. All donations are made to local families, so your donations help our community.
Toys for Tots helps less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; plays an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children; unites members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and contributes to better communities in the future. RED, Inc. would like to thank those who donated to this effort to help put a smile on the face of a child this Christmas!
RED, Inc. Graphic Design Team Wins Seventeen Communicator Awards
May 16, 2019
The winners of the 25th Annual Communicator Awards have officially been announced by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts. With over 6,000 entries received from across the US and around the world, the Communicator Awards is the largest and most competitive awards program honoring creative excellence for communications professionals.
RED, Inc. Named 2019 SBA Small Business Subcontractor of the Year in Pacific Northwest Region
May 16, 2019
RED, Inc. Wins New Contracts
RED, Inc. was recently awarded two new contracts for Graphic Design and Production Services (Visual Information Support). Over the next five years, the company will provide graphic design, web design and development, video production, and photography services in support of operations at
- Columbus Air Force Base Mississippi
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory Colorado
RED, Inc. alse received a contract with the Joint Fire Science Program and National Interagency Fire Center to prepare a report commemorating the 20th year of the Joint Fire Science Program. The report is a retrospective report summarizing results and impacts of the fire science research from 1998 through 2017. RED, Inc. is providing writing, editing, layout and design, printing and distribution of the final report.
Graphic Designers Win 2018 Communicator Awards
May 17, 2018
RED, Inc. graphic designers, Stephannie Lambert and Kim Jacobson, received 2018 Communicator Awards of Distinction for two separate projects: The 2017 Delaware Arts Summit "Arts for All" Save the Date and Event Brochure and the Museum of Idaho "Olde Fashioned Christmas and Winter Festivals" campaign.
Being honored with a Communicator Award is a remarkable accomplishment and testament to the award-winning work all of the designers at RED, Inc. produce. Congratulations to Stephannie and Kim!
2017 Summit Creative Award Winners
RED, Inc. designers win four Creative Summit awards, including a "Best of Show" for "Future Forests of the Northern United States" - Best of Show Industry Specific Marketing. Designers: Kim Jacobson and Stephannie Lambert
- Creative Summit Silver Award for "Idaho National Laboratory Career Future"
- Creative Summit Bronze Award for "Light Water Reactor Sustainability Display"
- Creative Summit Finalist Award for "Covering the Bases" informational Sheet/Flyer.
The Summit Creative Award (SCA) spotlights works created by small and mid-size marketing firms around the globe. This advertising award is widely recognized for its prestige worldwide, and is a coveted honor to its award recipients.
RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accomplishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
"Please meet Vanessa - Phyllis and I have been working with Vanessa on our Accelerator infographic and she did a great job!!
I know you were thinking about a graphic for GAIN eventually. So, I would highly recommend Vanessa. And Phyllis. Phyllis is becoming a seasoned infographic designer as well to tell those complicated messages in a simple storyboard. (-:"
"I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated RED, Inc. employees Scott and Daniel in completing this year's MeV Summer School Student Book. We had a very tight turnaround in the preparation of the book before forwarding to ORNL to print.
Both Scott and Daniel were exceptional in their willingness to work through design decisions and quality of their work. Revisions were kept to a minimum and their attention to detail made the timeline work."
"Hi - I may not be recalling all the folks from the graphics and technical writing departments who contributed to this years LAMMPS R&D
100 submission ...
But after seeing the video and shiny document you produced, it was obvious to me we wouldn't have stood a chance of winning without your expertise and contributions!
Thank you on behalf of the LAMMPS development team."
Sandia Labs Customr