For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
"Kudos from the GMLC communicators conference call:
We want to give a huge shoutout to those of you who helped the P.I.s with their posters. There was nice consistency and it was a very successful poster session. Huge thanks to those who helped pull those together. They will be posted to DOE and GMLC websites. Communications support really showed because it made the information more digestible."
Judy has gone above and beyond the call of duty to get the work done here. On numerous occasions, she has stayed late, come in early, and worked weekends. Additionally, her work has always met, and often exceeded, my expectations. I couldn't have done much of what has been accomplished this year without her incredible help. She is an asset to Red Inc. and INL.
"Thanks again for all your great work. If you can spare an hour you should come to the panel and see all your great work in action!"