For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
“Our internal auditor provided me with a debrief on the status of the audit and I thought you might like to see his statement:
“Red Inc. has fully responded and no issues identified. A very complete and professional response.”
And that is why doing business with you and your company is always a pleasure."
"I wanted to drop a quick note and let you know that I am extremely pleased with Angie's performance as a Vendor Data Coordinator. She has a fantastic attitude and is always eager to help. She is extremely knowledgeable with our antiquated vendor data system and has kept me out of a pickle on many occasions. She is a valuable asset to the Procurement Team."
"I want to take a minute to let you know what a great job Debra provided for this year’s United Way campaign. I gave her my ideas and she came back with just the right look and feel the first time. I asked a lot of her for this campaign to create a variety of materials for our Can You Do $2 for ALICE theme. She really did a nice job. I’ve heard numerous compliments from employees on the materials.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated working with her, and her talents and professionalism."