For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
"I would like to thank everyone for their extraordinary effort over the last three weeks. The accelerated schedule caught us all a little blindsided, with the help of RED inc. we were able to rise to the challenge and meet our goal."
Congratulations, Brad! It is truly a beautiful publication that uses design and art to enhance the message. Once they have seen it, people remember the pub. Given the stiff competition, I am exceptionally happy to learn of your richly deserved award. My thanks to you, your team, and Susan for creating a world class publication.
USDA Forest Service
“I just wanted to let you know of an "above and beyond" work activity that RED, Inc. performed last Thursday in advance of the Secretary of Energy and the US Navy admiral's visit. Sean O'Kelly asked if I could get a banner made announcing the ANS award that ATR just won.
Kristyn's expertise and quick response made it possible for us to have a banner that the Secretary and the Admiral can sign today when they visit ATR. This banner will also be signed by ATR Complex employees at the celebration luncheon and will be displayed on the main floor in the reactor building for many years to come.
I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate her support to a successful, last minute request that means a lot to ATR Complex and our ALD.”