For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
"I just wanted to take an opportunity to tell you how pleased I am with the customer service overall and responsiveness, which I've received from the Document Control & Support Group, and Text Processing.
They are quick, efficient, diligent, conscientious, kind and helpful. Having them there, ready and willing to assist me and expedite our work needs, is so appreciated and valuable."
"We have a partner presentation coming up with Bergstrom and MCI at the end of the month where we are getting an award for our No-Idle bus system. Bergstrom sent me their part of the slide deck that they will be speaking to so that we could clean it up and insert our data and put it through our STIMS process for release.
I thought you might like to know that one of the slides that they included had a photograph of the No Idle HVAC poster that you made for us for Earth day last year. They loved it when they saw it at the media release event last fall (we actually use it quite a bit).
Just a little 'boost' for your Monday, since it's obvious that your work made quite an impression and is still doing a VERY good job! They loved the poster so much that they wanted to use it again, for the American Bus Association presentation. This is a pretty big deal in our world, and you should be pretty proud of your work. I know that we are! I think we may end up using it in a presentation to FedFleet in DC, as well! Great Job, and Thank You so much! We look forward to working with you again soon!"
Judy has gone above and beyond the call of duty to get the work done here. On numerous occasions, she has stayed late, come in early, and worked weekends. Additionally, her work has always met, and often exceeded, my expectations. I couldn't have done much of what has been accomplished this year without her incredible help. She is an asset to Red Inc. and INL.