For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
"Please meet Vanessa - Phyllis and I have been working with Vanessa on our Accelerator infographic and she did a great job!!
I know you were thinking about a graphic for GAIN eventually. So, I would highly recommend Vanessa. And Phyllis. Phyllis is becoming a seasoned infographic designer as well to tell those complicated messages in a simple storyboard. (-:"
"Hi - I may not be recalling all the folks from the graphics and technical writing departments who contributed to this years LAMMPS R&D
100 submission ...
But after seeing the video and shiny document you produced, it was obvious to me we wouldn't have stood a chance of winning without your expertise and contributions!
Thank you on behalf of the LAMMPS development team."
Sandia Labs Customr
"Hey I just wanted to drop a quick note to let your team know that the puzzles and posters went over really well. The trainees (and Navy Cyber Warfare Development Group - customer) loved them and they turned out super awesome! Thank you for all your hard work!"