For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
"We have a partner presentation coming up with Bergstrom and MCI at the end of the month where we are getting an award for our No-Idle bus system. Bergstrom sent me their part of the slide deck that they will be speaking to so that we could clean it up and insert our data and put it through our STIMS process for release.
I thought you might like to know that one of the slides that they included had a photograph of the No Idle HVAC poster that you made for us for Earth day last year. They loved it when they saw it at the media release event last fall (we actually use it quite a bit).
Just a little 'boost' for your Monday, since it's obvious that your work made quite an impression and is still doing a VERY good job! They loved the poster so much that they wanted to use it again, for the American Bus Association presentation. This is a pretty big deal in our world, and you should be pretty proud of your work. I know that we are! I think we may end up using it in a presentation to FedFleet in DC, as well! Great Job, and Thank You so much! We look forward to working with you again soon!"
"I would like to thank everyone for their extraordinary effort over the last three weeks. The accelerated schedule caught us all a little blindsided, with the help of RED inc. we were able to rise to the challenge and meet our goal."
"Please meet Vanessa - Phyllis and I have been working with Vanessa on our Accelerator infographic and she did a great job!!
I know you were thinking about a graphic for GAIN eventually. So, I would highly recommend Vanessa. And Phyllis. Phyllis is becoming a seasoned infographic designer as well to tell those complicated messages in a simple storyboard. (-:"