For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
“The PRT has been very pleased with the documentation performed to date on our projects. Your work has supported many critical NW development programs. Your work in documenting development build data and notes has streamlined the process as well as improved the overall quality of our data. It has also created additional build bandwidth. Your work in documenting build and test data has enabled the team to capture complete development data from the first to last build over a several year period in a single document. At a recent design review, our documentation was commended by the peer review team as best documentation they have ever seen by a PRT on a development program."
"I would highly recommend RED Inc., their high quality of products and excellent customer service set them above other companies that provide similar services."
M.C., NREL - HTSC
Congratulations, Brad! It is truly a beautiful publication that uses design and art to enhance the message. Once they have seen it, people remember the pub. Given the stiff competition, I am exceptionally happy to learn of your richly deserved award. My thanks to you, your team, and Susan for creating a world class publication.
USDA Forest Service