For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
"Please meet Vanessa - Phyllis and I have been working with Vanessa on our Accelerator infographic and she did a great job!!
I know you were thinking about a graphic for GAIN eventually. So, I would highly recommend Vanessa. And Phyllis. Phyllis is becoming a seasoned infographic designer as well to tell those complicated messages in a simple storyboard. (-:"
"Congrats, Scott, on designing the artwork for INL's first journal cover!" "It might be a good promotional tool for current efforts in clean energy and nuclear integration. The cover was requested due to interest in the work."
Red Inc. is very accommodating to meeting on site with SNL when requested by SNL staff and never holds up our process. They are always accessible via email or phone.”
“Very prompt and very professional responses available even at late hours. We are very satisfied with the quality and price of the work.”