For the past 23+ years, RED, Inc. has supported many government and commercial clients in developing award-winning communications materials and providing administrative and business support services to government clients across the nation.
RED, Inc. provides communications and business support services for the following National Laboratories, M&O Contractors, and federal / state agencies.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory (Albuquerque)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veteran Affairs National Center for PTSD
- Department of Veteran Affairs Palm Beach Medical Center
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Professional Services Schedule Holder
- Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing Schedule Holder
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Fluor Federal Services
- Bechtel (BBWI, BWXT)
- State of Idaho
- State of Delaware
- Idaho State University
- University of New Mexico
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
RED, Inc. has supported many commercial clients in conceptualizing, designing, and developing effective marketing campaigns, dynamic business identity materials, and eye-catching web material.
- Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Idaho Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Idaho Falls Power
- City of Idaho Falls - Tautphaus Park Zoo
- City of Idaho Falls - Parks and Recreation Department
- Idaho Falls School District #91
- Home Lighting Center
- Museum of Idaho
- Idaho Pacific
- North Wind
- Bateman Hall, Inc.
- Ormond Builders
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Ball Ventures
- Hopkins Roden Lawyers
- Idaho Falls YMCA
- Breaking Boundaries
- Community Care
- Johnson Brothers
- J.A. Kathryn Albertson's Foundation
- Hospice of Eastern Idaho
Red Inc. produced outstanding service and quality of products during the assessment period, meeting all and exceeding many of the requirements as stated in the contract. During this period of performance, along with continued maintenance our intra/internet web pages Red Inc. improved the usability and functionality of multiple electronic web-based tools.Red Inc. made significant improvements to the overall internal web page designand layout.
Red Inc. graphic services continually allowed the region to produce professional high quality products used internally and in public venues. Red Inc. provided services on over 75 independent efforts. Red Inc also worked with the Regional Administrator and his staff to develop the 86-page Northwest/Arctic Region Sustainability and Economic Impacts of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Projects Report. The first of it’s kind within the Agency, Red Inc. designed the report layout, and it’s Executive Summary, in a manner that allowed the information to be easily read and understood.
We constantly receive positive feedback from our clients about how well Red Inc.is supporting them and their requirements.
"Please meet Vanessa - Phyllis and I have been working with Vanessa on our Accelerator infographic and she did a great job!!
I know you were thinking about a graphic for GAIN eventually. So, I would highly recommend Vanessa. And Phyllis. Phyllis is becoming a seasoned infographic designer as well to tell those complicated messages in a simple storyboard. (-:"
"Thanks again for all your great work. If you can spare an hour you should come to the panel and see all your great work in action!"