Welcome to RED, Inc. Communications.
RED, Inc. Communications (RED, Inc.) is a women-owned small business (WOSB) and economically disadvantaged women-owned small business (EDWOSB). We provide business support services, complete media consulting, strategic planning, branding, web publishing and development, graphic design, and technical publications support services to clients in both the government and private sectors. The company was formed in 1993 and has grown to provide award-winning creative and communications services nationwide. For samples of past and current RED, Inc. projects, go to our portfolio section, and when you're ready for assistance with your communications or publication needs, we hope you'll contact us.
Linda Keele - Owner/Manager
2022 Communicator Awards
Congratulations to a fantastic team of designers!
Award of Excellence - Gold
- Laura – 11k Race Logo and E-Board
- Laura – Stress First Aid for Health Care Workers Guide
- Neil – REEDs: Resilience Framework for Electric Energy Delivery Systems
- Vanessa – Idaho Falls Power Energy Saving Guide
Award of Distinction - Silver
- Laura – Get Connected Ad, Flyer and E-Board
- Barry – Chemical Reviews Cover Design
- Dan – RELAP5 – 3D Logo
- Dan – INL Job Shadow T-Shirt Design
- Vanessa – Cybersecurity in the Age of Espionage
- Rob – KIDK Energizing Conversations Intro Animation
- Barry – Women Worth Watching in Leadership Nucleus Rotator for INL
- Neil – Cyber Blog Series: Cybersecurity Awareness Identity for Social Media and Blog Posts
"Hey I just wanted to drop a quick note to let your team know that the puzzles and posters went over really well. The trainees (and Navy Cyber Warfare Development Group - customer) loved them and they turned out super awesome! Thank you for all your hard work!"
“Just wanted to drop a note and thank you for all the support we recently received to process a project specification and drawings through the electronic record process. We were under a dead-line and your team was wonderful to work with.
We especially appreciated their knowledge and patience in working with us. They always had such a great attitude and willingness to help that we can't thank them enough!”