Welcome to RED, Inc. Communications.
RED, Inc. Communications (RED, Inc.) is a women-owned small business (WOSB) and economically disadvantaged women-owned small business (EDWOSB). We provide business support services, complete media consulting, strategic planning, branding, web publishing and development, graphic design, and technical publications support services to clients in both the government and private sectors. The company was formed in 1993 and has grown to provide award-winning creative and communications services nationwide. For samples of past and current RED, Inc. projects, go to our portfolio section, and when you're ready for assistance with your communications or publication needs, we hope you'll contact us.
Linda Keele - Owner/Manager
2022 Communicator Awards
Congratulations to a fantastic team of designers!
Award of Excellence - Gold
- Laura – 11k Race Logo and E-Board
- Laura – Stress First Aid for Health Care Workers Guide
- Neil – REEDs: Resilience Framework for Electric Energy Delivery Systems
- Vanessa – Idaho Falls Power Energy Saving Guide
Award of Distinction - Silver
- Laura – Get Connected Ad, Flyer and E-Board
- Barry – Chemical Reviews Cover Design
- Dan – RELAP5 – 3D Logo
- Dan – INL Job Shadow T-Shirt Design
- Vanessa – Cybersecurity in the Age of Espionage
- Rob – KIDK Energizing Conversations Intro Animation
- Barry – Women Worth Watching in Leadership Nucleus Rotator for INL
- Neil – Cyber Blog Series: Cybersecurity Awareness Identity for Social Media and Blog Posts
"Thanks Scott and team! All the posters are done and delivered."
"I wanted to say thank you for all the work you did last week helping us with the EIR. From redesigning to printing extra copies, you all were great! You even made it so every BCC attendee got a copy that wanted one, plus a few extra! Thank you for being so willing to help get the job done!
Air Force Customer