Welcome to RED, Inc. Communications.
RED, Inc. Communications (RED, Inc.) is a women-owned small business (WOSB) and economically disadvantaged women-owned small business (EDWOSB). We provide business support services, complete media consulting, strategic planning, branding, web publishing and development, graphic design, and technical publications support services to clients in both the government and private sectors. The company was formed in 1993 and has grown to provide award-winning creative and communications services nationwide. For samples of past and current RED, Inc. projects, go to our portfolio section, and when you're ready for assistance with your communications or publication needs, we hope you'll contact us.
Linda Keele - Owner/Manager
RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accompllishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
“Our internal auditor provided me with a debrief on the status of the audit and I thought you might like to see his statement:
“Red Inc. has fully responded and no issues identified. A very complete and professional response.”
And that is why doing business with you and your company is always a pleasure."
“I just wanted to let you know of an "above and beyond" work activity that RED, Inc. performed last Thursday in advance of the Secretary of Energy and the US Navy admiral's visit. Sean O'Kelly asked if I could get a banner made announcing the ANS award that ATR just won.
Kristyn's expertise and quick response made it possible for us to have a banner that the Secretary and the Admiral can sign today when they visit ATR. This banner will also be signed by ATR Complex employees at the celebration luncheon and will be displayed on the main floor in the reactor building for many years to come.
I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate her support to a successful, last minute request that means a lot to ATR Complex and our ALD.”