Welcome to RED, Inc. Communications.
RED, Inc. Communications (RED, Inc.) is a women-owned small business (WOSB) and economically disadvantaged women-owned small business (EDWOSB). We provide business support services, complete media consulting, strategic planning, branding, web publishing and development, graphic design, and technical publications support services to clients in both the government and private sectors. The company was formed in 1993 and has grown to provide award-winning creative and communications services nationwide. For samples of past and current RED, Inc. projects, go to our portfolio section, and when you're ready for assistance with your communications or publication needs, we hope you'll contact us.
Linda Keele - Owner/Manager
RED, Inc. Graphic Artists Win Communicator Awards
RED, Inc. graphic artists win 12 Awards of Distinction in the 2017 Communicator Competition. The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world. The Communicator Awards honors work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact, providing an equal chance of winning to all entrants regardless of company or agency size and project budget. Congratulations to Kim Jacobson, Stephannie Lambert, Kristyn St, Clair, Dan Campbell, Daniel Flores, Vanessa Godfrey, David Sharp, Scott Brown, and Kris Burnham. Award winning entries are as follows:
- AFC Accompllishments - Annual Report General Government
- Cyber Security Rebranding - Publicity Campaign
- Desalination Research Innovation Consortium logo - Corporate Identity Logo Government
- Movable Innovative Nuclear Research Display - Outdoor / Environmental
- NSUF Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Plug-in Hybrid Full-Charge Performance - Brochure Government
- Resilient Control and Instrumentation Systems - Outdoor / Environmental
- STEM Help Wanted (English & Spanish) - Campaign
- Technology Transfer Annual Report - Annual Report Government
- Hatching the Past - Campaign
- Make Idaho Falls Your "It" Stop - Collateral Flyer
- MAPL Western Expansion Project Cover Series - Design Features Cover Design.
“Just wanted to drop a note and thank you for all the support we recently received to process a project specification and drawings through the electronic record process. We were under a dead-line and your team was wonderful to work with.
We especially appreciated their knowledge and patience in working with us. They always had such a great attitude and willingness to help that we can't thank them enough!”
"I highly recommend Lisa Maze and the entire RED, Inc. team for any writing, editing, or design work. Their work exceeded our expectations and they were always flexible to meet short deadlines."
T.S., Communications Director