Administrative Assistant III – (Idaho Falls, ID)
Duties: to include but not limited to:
- Responsible for providing direct administrative support to department manager and department staff.
- Perform a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive resourceful and efficient
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize projects and tasks to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing and complex environment
- Compose and prepare routine and non-routine correspondence and presentations ensuring proper laboratory format is used.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements; prepare and track expense records/accounts.
- Track action items and ensure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage the day-to-day e-mail, scheduling, and calendaring for assigned manager. Determine priorities to ensure actions are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Quickly record and transcribe meeting minutes and action items and distribute accordingly.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an office environment
- Able to type 50 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Self-starter, able to work under pressure to meet commitments while maintaining quality of work and effective interface
- Hold or obtain security clearance and maintain clearance for duration of employment
- Must be a US citizen
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled