Uncleared Personnel Escort Support - Idaho Falls
Duties: to include but not limited to:
The Escort Support is primarily responsible to provide oversight of uncleared personnel at all times while entering designated buildings and property.
The individual will ensure positive control of all approved but uncleared personnel from verification of identify upon arrival at the facility to maintaining constant site of the uncleared personnel while they are within the facility boundaries and ensuring they exit the facility appropriately.
- Strong safety attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Active DOE “L” clearance or ability to obtain one
- Able to work indoors and out
- Able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to Go up and down stairs
- Must be a US citizen
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled