Personnel Assistant - Security Clearance Processor – (Schenectady NY)
This position will serve our client in Schenectady NY.
Duties include but not limited to:
Security Clearance Processing
Responsible for processing applications for security clearances. Clearance applications must be thoroughly reviewed for completeness and quality of content. Accurately enter information into government computer systems. Applications that are not complete will be rejected.
Initiate communication with applicants via phone or email. Document activities in tracking system
Drug testing notifications and reconciliation
Responsible for making drug testing notifications to managers/employees/subcontractors.
Reconciling drug tests against results for employee and subcontractors. Providing employee and subcontractor lists to drug testing third party vendor for random selection. Reschedule testing when necessary. Contact employees/subcontractors upon request by Medical Review Officer (MRO) for interview.
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to use and understand a variety of computer systems
- Ability to work in a team environment; providing backup to other team members
- Ability to provide telephone support to customers with login issues/concerns and government application questions
- Ability to communicate over a phone for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills; verbally and written
- Ability to track multiple tasks and follow up
- Department of Energy “L” Security Clearance or DOE equivalent
- 5 years experience in an office environment
- Must be a US citizen
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability