Personnel Assistant – Drug Screen Processor – (Schenectady NY)
Responsible for making drug testing notifications to managers/employees/subcontractors.
Reconciling drug tests against results for employee and subcontractors. Providing employee and subcontractor lists to drug testing third party vendor for random selection. Reschedule testing when necessary. Contact employees/subcontractors upon request by Medical Review Officer (MRO) for interview.
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to use and understand a variety of computer systems
- Ability to work in a team environment; providing backup to other team members
- Ability to provide telephone support to customers with login issues/concerns and government application questions
- Ability to communicate over a phone for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills; verbally and written
- Ability to track multiple tasks and follow up
- Department of Energy “L” Security Clearance or DOE equivalent
- 5 years experience in an office environment
- Must be a US citizen
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability