Administrative Assistant – (Idaho Falls)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office
- Must be able to type 50 wpm
- Must exhibit excellent customer service skills including excellent verbal and written communications to enable effective interaction with all levels of personnel management.
- Knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- High attention to detail a must
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Perform administrative duties such as: compose, prepare or input, edit and proof read letters, memos documents, reports, and presentations.
- Duties and office procedures typically routine or recurring in nature
- Determine supplies needed for the office staff, order and distribute
- Arrange for office equipment repairs
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed by the supervisor for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc, informs supervisor on matters to be considered
- Source of knowledge for questions and issues in the supported area.
- Make travel arrangements; prepare and track expense account reports
- Manage day to day scheduling of calendars
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled